Cool beans

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Busy Busy!!

Life has been sooo crazy lately! A few weeks ago, I got a new dog. He is a chihuahua (SP) pug mix, and SUCH a mamas boy. He follows me around and sleeps with me everynight. His name is Moosey Fate. Also, I got a JOB!!! YAY! I started yesterday and i love it! Its soo much fun, I love the girls i work with. And I get to meet the boss officially today and actually be on my own on the front counter. Finally, Im going to Hawaii next week! I am soo freakin excited. I get 10 days with my hubby and family. Im pretty sure this will be the longest me and my hubby have been together without having work or anything :) Im pretty stoked about that. And SOOO grateful to my cousin Jaynee for watching Gilly and Moosey for us. Shes a lifesaver :). Well I gotta go get ready for work. Loves!

No comments: